Be a Supporter!

LJCoffeeLJCoffee

Main News Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 91 Fans

287 audio Reviews with Responses

Le Petit Mort Le Petit Mort

Aahh, the little death. The tiny quiet void. That deafening moment of silence. Nice work. By all means, continue.

bluebooblue responds:

Thanks a lot LJCoffee! I had no idea why I wrote lyrics like this one when I made it, but it was interesting to make something darkish/electroniccccc

[S_Rock] Fat [S_Rock] Fat

Grimy and raw - this is a nice track. You have talent - I'm digging the grease. That's a good thing.

S-Rock responds:

tyvm :) it's much appreciated.

-Love & Radio Nights- -Love & Radio Nights-

sort of an 80's-ish psuedo-j-pop throwback vibe happening in here... Jeez, did we go to high-school together or something? John Hughes would approve.

bluebooblue responds:

Ahhhhh your description is better than mine hahahaha, I'm glad you like it! I don't know if we did I'm actually 22 how old are you?
aahaha thanks for listening and this comment!!

VG- Hype Shit VG- Hype Shit

Chiptastik!

4cat responds:

t.y.

GameTime - Rave Club (feat. Dollavix) GameTime - Rave Club (feat. Dollavix)

nice little buildup. I wish the track grabbed me a bit more suddenly though. You've got a good thing going here and I think you can take this somewhere. I like your work overall. There is a ton of energy in this but somehow it feels a bit light? I can't put my finger on it. maybe it's my speakers. Keep at it - this is good stuff.

GameTime responds:

I don't know what it is either. It felt empty in some weird ways. I tried adding a stronger sub bass, but that didn't do much

[S_Rock] Beware of Dawg [S_Rock] Beware of Dawg

Nice work... this is just screaming for vocals... Great track tough - keep it up. I want to hear more of this.

S-Rock responds:

Been trying since 07 on here ^^ thanks for the listen and the review.

Pitbulljones- You're Good For Pitbulljones- You're Good For

Really nice track, this. So many elements coming together so nicely. The hard panning in the beginning threw me off for a moment - I was almost going to give my speaker a kick - but as soon as other sounds came up, it all fell into place. This is just a personal preference but I almost wanted the drums to cut out at about 3:16 for a few bars to let the guitar do it's thing on it's own for a bit. All around though, this is a very emotive and lovely piece and in retrospect, of the 11 minutes I spent listening to it, I don't feel like even a second of it was wasted. Well done.

pitbulljones responds:

Thank you LJC for your kind words. Haha, I have new speakers, some m-audio db5's and they really bring out the stereo field so I'm really into heavy panning of my shizz now. I'm doing a remix of this at the moment, as there's some peaking issues apparent. I'll have a listen to your suggestion regarding dropping the drums. I'll let you know when it's done. Again, thanks for the review.

Pitbulljones

I Am A Robot I Am A Robot

Lovin' this quirky little discobot. I'm so glad to see that you're still dropping bits on this board!

Kingbastard responds:

hello there! Long time no speak;) Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I don't get a lot of those these days;)

darknet [dubstep switch] darknet [dubstep switch]

Sick.

jarrydn responds:

cheers brah :)

somewhat, a loom somewhat, a loom

Cool flippy

The score is way too low on this track. I guess people aren't giving it a chance or aren't able to appreciate it... I do though - I thought it was a trippy little head groove. Damn nice.

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

alright old chap, i knew u would.
what is dis score u speak of?