SlashClassic3:FAP FAP FAP SlashClassic3:FAP FAP FAP

Stupendemous preloader!

Wow - that preloader was the bomb! Where did you ever find such an amazingly cool thing? It was awesome!

Oh yeah - the animation was there too... :)

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

I hear that Slash prefers fapping to the swell chap who made that preloader more than he does Berryz Koubou.

Popstar Popstar

Great job on this!

I hope you win the competition - this was absolute genius. You did a great job with all of the above. You're an excellent animator and you did a fantastic job creating visuals to match the music. I have nothing bad to say about this work at all other than I would have loved to see more of it.

Spaced Out Ep. 1 Spaced Out Ep. 1

Nice preloader!

heh...

Shoulda' used some of my music too!

Not a bad jod on this - decent animation - the techniques are fine, you should just look into pretty-ing up the graphics a bit and your overall quality will much higher.

Not sure about the script as I'm too fuzzy from last night to really keep track of it all but You'll get my vote to save it!

later mate!

RSQViper responds:

I love this preloader. Hope you like the added sound to it!

Glad you liked the movie, too and as for graphics, they will be getting a once over for the next installment and in all my future Flashes.

Thanks for reviewing!

Royal Camera and Video Royal Camera and Video

Funny as all hell

Great job guys!

The best thing I've seen in a long time

AdmiralConquistador responds:

I love you

-ac-

A Mindless time A Mindless time

Very poor execution.

NG is not the best place to submit encoded videos unless you get your settings just right.

Also... I don't know what other media that you're using but there is NO reason at all for a NG submission to include opening credits.

Nobody here wants to see a minute or more of "credits" to people who they don't recognize anyway ant that will severely hurt your scores.

The 3d work looked like it wasn't too bad, but then, I was only able to see such a small amount of it that I really couldn't say - that and the lousy compression made it far too difficult to watch.

If you want some advice or tips on video integration, feel free to email me and I can help you.

This could be really great - but not in it's current (and very buggy) form.

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

I thought it was hilarious

It was just so incredibly and purposefully bad...

Obviously the graphics sucked but I imagine that's exactly what you were going for.

Funny ass - :D

Lessons In Life 3 Lessons In Life 3

Great job

Amazing, Stupendous, Outstanding, Phenomenal and a bunch of other adjectives as well!

Good luck PiePie!!

PiePie responds:

I should of not listen to you and stuck a big MADE by LJCOFFEE at the end and give a link to that wonderful edutainment media of yours lol.

It was good working with you...

Chiztmus!! Chiztmus!!

Of course you get my vote!

Thanks for using some of my music in this submission!

ljcoffee

XychoJack responds:

It's no biggie.
I just thought your music fitted in nicely.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Excellent job!

If only all submissions were as good...

PHP Tutorial: PX9 Collab PHP Tutorial: PX9 Collab

Perfect score

You get a 5 for using my preloader!

I sent that to Denvish a while back and this was the first time that I've seen anyone actually use it...

Plus you get points for using ParagonX9 music (although you really should consider this guy called LJCoffee - I hear he's got a few neato-peachy-keen tunes posted up as well)

Good info in there too.

Drop me a line if you want the updated version of that preloader.

Later...

NinoGrounds responds:

Thanks for Five. Your Preloader is the best on his collection.
Yea, I'm first, but not first movie, my original PHP Tutorial also uses it ;)

ParagonX9 rulz !
I am also an Artist but this is my new account so I am still waiting for approval.

OK, send me the updated version, to nino@clan-csc[.]com !

~Nino, later... (when you send me the PreLoader) ;)

Cheers !